Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Sweet Lauren ~ Senior Session

I loved this colorful fall session with the sweet Lauren! The location was Wildwood Metropark, nestled right in the heart of Toledo. It has a lot of great features packed into one place- a gorgeous white textured stable house, forest trails, sunny meadows, a cultivated garden, and a mansion. Enjoy! I know that I did :)



Scarves are really the best.



Lauren's lovely blue eyes were vibrant in all these pictures. I love it.


I was delighted with the light creating shadows and a bit of lens flair below...







Lauren had the idea to throw leaves up into the air - so we did it! It took a few tries, a lot of pictures, and plenty of laughs, but we finally got it! It ended up looking like weather...on the left is a cloud, on on the right is a rainbow. See it? I love those two pictures.



I had a lovely time laughing with you, Lauren - can't wait to continue for Round Two at the art museum!

No comments:

Post a Comment